Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Episode Ardyn

Note: This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and may appear on our Discord server.

Woop di doop!! Been waiting for months for this to come out!! I already watched half the cutscenes on YouTube!!
Ardyn is a total bae

Now that I've had the chance to play it through. I'll say I overall liked it.

I still think Episode Ignis was the best of them all.

The one thing that bugged me the most about Ep Ardyn was the choice of music. It seemed a little... out of place. It didn't fit the theme of the game, or the theme of Ardyn even, it also got quite annoying to listen to after a while.

it's a good song just not a good Final Fantasy 15 song

otherwsie i loved the ep, hosnetly I think it should best be played before the main game and actually properly introduces you to the world of 15 you play this watch the movie then the game

Just wish this was all in the game to begin with cause now I really understood why he hates the lucis line

But to late like waaaaaaaaaay to late

Sooo how’s the dlc? I was thinking of getting ff15 but someone told me not bother sheesh but ardyn I heard is the main villain right? I think it’s fascinating when games let you play as one of the villains before they become a full antagonist