Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nahara Vol.5

New member!

Welcome! I actually had to do a double take at your name because I used to play Final Fantasy XIV with someone named N’hara and am still (albeit much less talkatively) friends with them on Twitter lol

but it’s nice to meet you! And I hope you enjoy the community :)

8 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Welcome! I actually had to do a double take at your name because I used to play Final Fantasy XIV with someone named N’hara and am still (albeit much less talkatively) friends with them on Twitter lol

What a coincidence! I've been using this username on all my KH-related accounts (and UX) for a few years now. It is a quite obscure KH1 reference.

Thank you! <3

Edited by Nahara Vol.5

5 minutes ago, Novayon said:

Name comes from one of the Hollow Bastion Library books, right? ?

Indeed!

Back when Back Cover was released, I took part in the speculation about what the original names of the Foretellers could've been and I still really enjoy the idea of them being referenced by those seven books.

8 minutes ago, Nahara Vol.5 said:

Indeed!

Back when Back Cover was released, I took part in the speculation about what the original names of the Foretellers could've been and I still really enjoy the idea of them being referenced by those seven books.

That's a neat idea I hadn't heard of before. It would make sense for HB's library to contain information like this, especially since we see Kairi and her grandmother there in a flashback, talking about the ancient times. 

Always appreciate a good KH1 reference ?

2 hours ago, Novayon said:

That's a neat idea I hadn't heard of before. It would make sense for HB's library to contain information like this, especially since we see Kairi and her grandmother there in a flashback, talking about the ancient times. 

Always appreciate a good KH1 reference ?

Am I the only one who always kinda wanted to read what is inside those books?

Oh jea welcome to the forum glad you found us, looking forward to read your comments/ ideas/ theorys / Fan made stuff :D

11 hours ago, Nahara Vol.5 said:

My keyblade of choice is and always will be the sleek Pumpkinhead

Welcome! That's a cool choice. Mine would probably be either the unbound or two become one :)

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Am I the only one who always kinda wanted to read what is inside those books?

Oh jea welcome to the forum glad you found us, looking forward to read your comments/ ideas/ theorys / Fan made stuff :D

I have a thing for scholar-type characters which explains my fascination with the Ansem reports and all that concerns the research on the nature of the heart... I guess we could call it the science of Kingdom Hearts =P

Those books are so weird and kinda out of place in KH1, considering that everything else is Disney-related or connected to Xehanort/ATW's experiments. The titles don't seem to have any meaning which makes it even more puzzling to me. I was expecting some FF references, maybe, the names of iconic summons or something on that line but nope, it's just a bunch of random letters. I guess we'll never know.

38 minutes ago, Nahara Vol.5 said:

I have a thing for scholar-type characters which explains my fascination with the Ansem reports and all that concerns the research on the nature of the heart... I guess we could call it the science of Kingdom Hearts =P

Those books are so weird and kinda out of place in KH1, considering that everything else is Disney-related or connected to Xehanort/ATW's experiments. The titles don't seem to have any meaning which makes it even more puzzling to me. I was expecting some FF references, maybe, the names of iconic summons or something on that line but nope, it's just a bunch of random letters. I guess we'll never know.

For now it seems that way but i would not be surprised if that will come back in 10 years. I mean in comic books some random minor villian from the 50s can come back as major antagonist of all Heroes so everything is possible. Also yea i know what you mean with scholar type characters this is why i love the twist in kh one of ansem being the guy behind it all because when you read the ansem reports there is nothing to make you assume that he became obessed without darkness it all came across as fear or Genuine scientific interested.

19 hours ago, Nahara Vol.5 said:

Hello there!

My relationship with the KH series has always been a weird one. I was a Final Fantasy fan who also happened to really love the Nightmare Before Christmas above all other Disney properties and who got interested in checking out the first KH game only after a friend told me that my favourite movie (and a property that, at the time, didn't get the love it does nowadays. There was no Jack Skellington merchandise to be found and VHS weren't that easy to come by either compared to those of other Disney movies) was in it.

At first I didn't care much for the overarching story and lots of things went over my head but as I grew up and had the chance to revisit the games I began to really appreciate the artistry and themes of this peculiar videogame franchise. I sadly couldn't play all the installments but I kept myself updated as far as the lore and story progression were concerned thanks to youtube videos and articles. Now I am in the process of replaying the entire series, including the games I previously missed, before I jump straight into KH3! I am excited, I am having lots of fun and the FEELS are slowly killing me! ;A;

So, uhm, my favorite character is angry best boy Roxas closely followed by Xigbar and the Master of Masters, who I like to call "the best thing that happened to KH since rotating the camera with the right analog stick" XD My keyblade of choice is and always will be the sleek Pumpkinhead while my favorite world is Traverse Town, which I find really nostalgic and welcoming, featuring one of my absolute favourite music themes in gaming and one that I find myself humming all the time.

I also play UnionX and I am in the Anguis Union!

Can't wait to fangirl with you guys here on KH13!

OMG!! Someone else who got involved with KH because of TNBC!! That is pretty much my story as well! I went through an intense TNBC phase and I sought out just about anything to do with it. I found KH1 and long story short, I completely forgot about TNBC. XD I've been a fan ever since. I also play UX. I'm in the Vulpus Union. And also, welcome to the site. :)

5 hours ago, Alicia Maddox said:

OMG!! Someone else who got involved with KH because of TNBC!! That is pretty much my story as well! I went through an intense TNBC phase and I sought out just about anything to do with it. I found KH1 and long story short, I completely forgot about TNBC. XD I've been a fan ever since. I also play UX. I'm in the Vulpus Union. And also, welcome to the site. :)

Aww! Yeah, TNBC was a really special movie for me, and still is. And I think they made the best out of it in the KH games where it was featured so no complains! It gave us Halloween Sora and some of the sweetest dialogue in the series imho! Thanks!

20 hours ago, Nahara Vol.5 said:

Aww! Yeah, TNBC was a really special movie for me, and still is. And I think they made the best out of it in the KH games where it was featured so no complains! It gave us Halloween Sora and some of the sweetest dialogue in the series imho! Thanks!

Halloween Town Sora is best Sora. :3 I know of no one else who can rock a pair of vampire fangs the way he can.