Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which of Riku's weapons is your favorite?

Which of Riku's weapons is your favorite?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Riku's weapons is your favorite?

• Soul Eater
    • Keyblade of People's Hearts
    • Way to the Dawn
    • Braveheart

On 11/11/2019 at 7:32 PM, Movies798 said:

Definitely Way to the Dawn because it's Riku's iconic keyblade. In my opinion, it's still better than Braveheart because Way to the Dawn has a unique design. Braveheart looks nothing more than a giant ass car key. Lmao!

Riku's new keyblade is a discount Fenrir. RIP Way to the Dawn, which had just as much symbolic -if not more- meaning as Oathkeeper, Oblivion, & both Kingdom Keys...(And I guess Master Keeper is also up there.)

Soul Eater with Way to Dawn a close second. I think I like Soul Eater just a little more because it's not a Keyblade and made Riku feel unique when using it as a weapon. The other two weapons just aren't as iconic with Riku. The Keyblade to hearts is more iconic for Sora stabbing himself rather then Riku's weapon. Though I'm liking Braveheart.

Did anyone else think Oblivion was Riku's Keyblade at Hollow Bastion on their first playthrough? I sure did. Only when I actually looked at the Keyblades designs did I see they were different ones XD

On 11/11/2019 at 3:15 PM, Novayon said:

Soul Eater is a badass sword with a cool name so I'm all for it. I do also like the mysterious keyblade of people's hearts. 

It's kind of a missed opportunity that the Keyblade To People's Heart or whatever it was called was never completed due to it lacking a keychain.  It's also kind of cool that Soul Eater shares a name with an anime.