Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 2, 20206 yr and then I'll see if I want to play itI might join a US or European datacenter, depending on which friend wants to play with me at the time
July 2, 20206 yr because i was rushing through story, i was only able to do that in heavensward sadly
July 2, 20206 yr Flying in A Realm Reborn isn't available until the next patchIt was never even planned but apparently the developers did it on their own free time or something I read
July 2, 20206 yr That's also how we got the Chinesechess mini game developers said they did that on their own time and not on Company hoursSo I guess the developers have a lot of care for the game they're working on I guess
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003