Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 1, 20206 yr I mean w/ signs that he shaved b/c they can't have Peter Parker at that point being burly.A server I admin had at least one person complain about him being baby-faced.
October 1, 20206 yr I trust InsomniacThey have never disappointed meSo whatever they are going for, I am inAnd Yuri Lowenthal is still voicing and mocapping as Spidey, so the performance is still there and gonna be solid
October 1, 20206 yr Bring in all the Minecraft people, then put in Sora later, then the Minecraft people will become KH fans
October 1, 20206 yr You know minecraft is the most sold game of all timeSmash is essentially a hall of fameMakes sense.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003