Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 16, 20224 yr Because you got a light source coming from both below and above at the same timeAnd I doubt this will even be in the game, it just looks like a thing they made for the trailer
April 16, 20224 yr fair enough.but this Iike l feeI Iike l've seen a shot of this exact quaIity in FF15
April 16, 20224 yr And we don't know yet what they are focusing on the game with, maybe the environment design will take up more focus than lighting
April 16, 20224 yr who knows indeedhey if the environments are gorgeous then hey, that'd be greatfrom what they showed in the traiIer it just appears to be browns and greys and fogsl guess it's fitting? but l don't think whatever time period this is set in had just re4 coIours
April 17, 20224 yr It's possible atleast we don't have worry about things like developmental team changes and cut content like 15
April 17, 20224 yr I guess aside from FF16, I'm looking forward to Crimson Desert as well if that ever gets finished and released
April 17, 20224 yr I swear you only have this development crap happen with KH and FF when it comes to square. Everything else they released is finished and or on time. But their two most popular ips always get the development hellF in the chat
April 17, 20224 yr And even then, FF7R was done in like 3 years timeKH3 was done in 5 after the engine changeIt's pretty much a normal game dev timeFF15 is the only one that has suffered from being in development hell
April 17, 20224 yr Well you put look at the bigger picture like yeah, once they had their shit sorted out things went smoothly but literally two of their biggest games ever went through some odd circumstances for sure, with having to change engines for KH and kick off that original dev team for FF7 and restart basically
April 17, 20224 yr Well in general it went through development hell because it wasn't originally going to be 15, it was going to be Versus 13 originally then alot of radical changes and last minute decision making along with changing hands at directors/creative teams it pretty much made it suffer for the most part
April 17, 20224 yr https://fxtwitter.com/WilliamD1123/status/1515423138779217925?t=0Noeke4UGXmfltYZYP1saw&s=19
April 18, 20224 yr I can't be the only one that wants to see Nintendo just cook up an entirely new IP. Like, Splatoon is living proof they still have what it takes. And like, I end up enjoying their new ideas much more than I do the two trillionth edition of Pokemon or some shit.And Mario and Zelda are such wild cards that it's often a coin flip as to whether I'll actually like the next game.I think the only Nintendo IP that's really blown me away is Fire Emblem and that's because it feels the least like a Nintendo product. Even then, I've only really bothered to play Three Houses.And tbh? I think FE could soar much higher if someone other than Nintendo was in charge of its development. Like really. Three Houses looks ROUGH and feels very chained down by the Switch's limitations. Imagine that same art style on PS4!
April 18, 20224 yr I don't see why Nintendo doesn't realized that "hey... wait a tick.. you're telling me we can innovate with new titles AND experiment with our existing IP's so they don't go stale at the same time????"Then Miyamoto loses his smile and all Hell breaks lose.
April 18, 20224 yr Miyamoto is a madman. The ultimate chaotic force. You never know if what he's doing will be good or bad but will always be big.Which I guess is bound to happen when you work in the same trade for well over 40 years
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003