Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 2, 20223 yr When Nomura goes to make KH5 and realizes all he has to work with are Disney+ exclusives and shitty live-action remakes
November 2, 20223 yr WHEN WILL WE EVER....I and mean, EVER get news about this rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney+ series?
November 2, 20223 yr And if that's the case of making a series. I'd prefer it to be either Anime, or maybe Disney 3D Animation using the same graphics from KH3 or KH4. I refuse for it to go Live Action
November 2, 20223 yr The story ive been working since november 2019 is just metaphor of thatOohThen im his...Fang the sniper
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003