Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 6, 20223 yr Once again, Overwatch 2 has no currency in its’ premium battle pass. https://www.polygon.com/23496487/overwatch-2-season-2-battle-pass-tiers-content-skins-coins
December 6, 20223 yr I'm watching Crisis Core reviews and this remaster is basically everything I wanted 😭they didn't change the cringy dialogues😭I'm so happyand the pc version runs apparently very well
December 6, 20223 yr I'm trying to keep an open mind when it comes to Zack's new VA but I'm slowly getting more frustrated with the more clips I seeEspecially after that weak delivery of "Me? Gongaga"Me Gonganga? More like Me Goongaga
December 6, 20223 yr Isn't that one of the most iconic lines from the game?I see it in memes everywhere when it comes to FF.
December 6, 20223 yr Kinda understandable. The old voice had something charming. It's okay but i will still never understand why they did not choose the old one. Having no problems with the new one though. Maybe we just need to get used to it.
December 6, 20223 yr Yeah, like I said, I'm trying to keep an open mind but I actually found the word for the new VA's deliveryParticularly with the "Me Gongaga" he sounds kinda robotic and it reminds me of those text-to-speech programs
December 7, 20223 yr I wasn't impressed by that scene either. But I guess people now have to live with it.
December 7, 20223 yr YEAH HOWI'm more than ready to see how the heII they port these games to Nintendo for the first time in so Ionggonna need Iots and Iots of Iow graphics settings but shouId stiII be interesting
December 7, 20223 yr holy firetruckso here's my theory: This guy knew exactly what he was doing. did a half ass job with balan wonderworld and only used SE to do insider trading. then tried to let them look as the bad guys so people will support him. -> got completely firetrucked by the police because the police doesn't care about what twitter thinkswhat a moron
December 7, 20223 yr also imagine ruining your life for a dead game whoever received this information probably didn't benefit at all
December 7, 20223 yr my god.I don't think I've ever seen such a disgracefuI facepIant in my Iifeman rIy said "I got nothin' so might as weII cheat"
December 7, 20223 yr Haven't looked much into it but seeingn aroundn that Crisis Core doesn't have any brand new stuff in itMore specifically with the ending, it's all the same
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003