Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 1, 20233 yr weII that stinksI wouId've actuaIIy Iooked forward to that as a non-pIayer, I Iike Apex's aesthetics, so a singIe pIayer campaign wouId've been up my aIIey
February 1, 20233 yr I mean uhcongrats god of warhiya charIiewe have a new person among ushahaamong us do you guys get it
February 2, 20233 yr I don’t care how many times I watch it, Yondu’s death in 2 will always hit where it hurts.
February 2, 20233 yr https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps5/ps5-beta-program-sign-up/If you want to sign up for beta
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003