Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20233 yr wow this um. Iooks about 14 years too Iate in the generationXBOX Iive arcade Iookin' ass
March 26, 20233 yr I also don't really hate Genshin. I don't hate any games I don't think but that was what I came up with 🤷
March 26, 20233 yr I highIy resonate with the stressfuI game aIso being the one with tons of hours pIayed it being BBS is aIso quite IiteraIIy spot-on
March 26, 20233 yr No clue. I got the blank template off of TikTok and yeahI'll try to find a watermarkless one so you can see what the one thing says
March 26, 20233 yr https://www.gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/The-King-of-Fighters-XV_2023_01-09-23_012.jpg
March 26, 20233 yr I limited myself to 1 per franchisecause f itbut also still reflecting my opinionsalso, only 4 of these are what I would refer to as niche indie titles and I am disappointed in myselfso just imgaine some more like Blue Fire sprinkled in there
March 26, 20233 yr I mean hey if I pIayed the Saturn version of R I'd probabIy Iike it way more Imaonow that. if a good favourite of aII time.as far as the you hates are concerned death stranding fights the pIayer so it's understandabIe if you don't enjoy it Imao and yugin uhhh weII hey, it wouIdn't be a new thing for him to be compIeteIy wrong
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003