Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr whiIe I do see EIene Iooking Iike Tifa 2, here I just can'tmaybe the tan is throwing me off idk
September 21, 20233 yr Oh are we talking plot diverging theories?Cause I could always go for trolling DaZ at around midnight lmao
September 21, 20233 yr The best part is he'll never know what I think is an actual theory and what is a shitpost.
September 21, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/guilty-gear-guilty-gear-strive-may-totsugeki-dolphin-gif-22007409
September 21, 20233 yr based on what max said in his video, that little segment of the demo alone beat the entirety of 16 in terms of exploration and interactive environments lol
September 21, 20233 yr Yeah just the gameplay we see of Junon already beats itAnd that's like 20 minutes of footage
September 21, 20233 yr i don't know why, but the last thing he says in his video about the little island and the crashed ship has me so excited. there were points in 16 I'd look out into the vast area and remember i cant explore any of it because it's just a backdrop. in max's video, he mentions how he and his buddy saw a little island and a crashed ship off in the distance and wished they could check it out. they head down to the coast and bam, the entire team jumps into the water and they could swim out and check it out. literally gushing at such a basic feature rnff16 literally drained me man
September 21, 20233 yr I love thisYeah same, I have soured a lot on the game the more time passes.I really don't want to, I was really looking forward to the gameBut it's just not that fun
September 21, 20233 yr it's gotten to the point that the upcoming dlc announcement didn't even phase me
September 21, 20233 yr Lol imagine trusting Max next you're gonna tell me you pay your taxes and trust the government 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤡
September 21, 20233 yr When you go through surgery or anything major, a dolphin refuses you to hold on to their flipper because they’re afraid they’ll hurt you.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003