Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13Jan 13 man the line between ai and real shit is apparently now so blurry that people flame you in an artist discord for posting "ai pictures" when this is fucking dragon quest 7 remake
January 13Jan 13 no because AI art will likely not replace real art if people seek value in the art and not the consumer aspect
January 13Jan 13 Mega's Nintendo Switch Year in Review: Played 4 games and 262 hours Top games: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - 204 hours, Pokémon Scarlet - 53 hours, Live A Live - 4 hours Favorite kind of game: Role playing Gaming Style: Role Playing 56% Action 44%
January 13Jan 13 Alright everyone it's time to face reality and pack it in. Sly is dead dead. Sucker Punch ain't doing it and we all know this. https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2026/01/ps3s-sly-cooper-team-shut-in-oculus-layoffs-two-other-devs-closed
January 14Jan 14 I didn’t watch any of the documentary yet but I wouldn’t trust these type of accounts always getting stuff out of context.
January 14Jan 14 Figure this might be a positive article for people, it's about a long-time anime studio: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2026-01-14/a-tour-of-world-masterpiece-theater-historic-nippon-animation-studio/.224842
January 14Jan 14 Man I have like 4 jokes I wanna make of that but I dont think any of them are sever friendly lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003