Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 6Jul 6 Like yeah obviously these 3 crossing over doesnt make much sense, you know, timeline wide but who cares lol itd be sick
July 6Jul 6 sighs I want to support this game. I do. I played the demo and loved it mostly. It's digital only. The game isn't going anyway (hopefully anyway). I cannot, in good conscious, support it unless things change. Or it gets a physical. The latter isn't happening. So...
July 6Jul 6 I hope the EU creates a law next that forces game companies to make physical versions of games
July 6Jul 6 cause look we can at least get one more gen but rn is not the time for all digital when playstation has thee worst service help ever
July 7Jul 7 https://vxtwitter.com/NextGenPlayer/status/2074176515785330713 Damn Id Software got hit pretty hard especially when the dlc is tomorrow that sucks
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003