Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 10Jul 10 I mean this is the first time in 28 years we have been qualified and first time reaching this far
July 10Jul 10 I mean that's the case with Norway too. Everything is so damn expensive and the cost of living is getting higher each day.
July 10Jul 10 Which is why this has been pretty good for Norway, just something to take their mind off of it
July 11Jul 11 https://www.gamesradar.com/platforms/playstation/sony-waited-for-rockstar-to-make-the-first-move-founding-xbox-member-warns-against-playstations-all-digital-future-says-i-trust-steam-games-wont-just-disappear/
July 11Jul 11 There's that car game Ubisoft, the crew or whatever. Was a single player game that needed oblong, but changed to be offline, then they just took the game away or something.
July 11Jul 11 [spoiler] July 11Jul 11 💀 July 11Jul 11 July 11Jul 11 the only thing I can think off off hand is Bloon Tower Defense 1-4, though they left 5 up after they released 6 July 11Jul 11 Not a great example lol but July 11Jul 11 Does something like Demon Souls count? You can play it offline and all but they killed the servers for it; the PS3 version July 11Jul 11 Look I want the fight/backlash to continue. Obviously. But something like this isn't really going to have much of an effect I feel like. A couple of countries aren't going to get them to revers/backtrack. In fact... I feel like they'll just pull out of those countries all together for their products. Good for them though. July 11Jul 11 Zenonia series is a smaller example July 11Jul 11 liftea Im in love with the dynamic voice Languages now Click here to view video Prev 9430 9431 9432 9433 9434 9435 9436 9437 9438 9439 9440 Next Page 9435 of 9862 Join the conversation You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Reply to this topic... Loading... Submit Reply Share https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/123578-gamesfilmstv-chat/ More sharing options... Followers
July 11Jul 11 the only thing I can think off off hand is Bloon Tower Defense 1-4, though they left 5 up after they released 6
July 11Jul 11 Does something like Demon Souls count? You can play it offline and all but they killed the servers for it; the PS3 version
July 11Jul 11 Look I want the fight/backlash to continue. Obviously. But something like this isn't really going to have much of an effect I feel like. A couple of countries aren't going to get them to revers/backtrack. In fact... I feel like they'll just pull out of those countries all together for their products. Good for them though.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003