Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22Jul 22 I started an argument on Twitter with the FF fandom and I already regret it because people are liking the tweet and I am scared that it will blow up
July 22Jul 22 I commited the crime of saying that I don't like it when people solely praise Sakaguchi for the success of the PS1 era games
July 22Jul 22 if there is one thing I dislike about X-Men 97' Season 2 is just the season is way too short for these side episodes for the characters to have the necessary time to develop, it feels pretty rushed. This season wouldve benefited from a 14-15 episode run 9 episodes is just not enough.
July 23Jul 23 Angry Birds version of the Avengers Doomsday poster. https://vxtwitter.com/i/status/2079959709415821730
July 23Jul 23 I had genuinely very angry ppl in my notifications for saying this btw. It's not the first time this happened. I did that too when I pointed out that Yoshi P isn't the only one that is the reason why FFXIV is good
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003