Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 18Aug 18 it's free just give it a try, probably not worth it if you aren't into competitive fps tho
August 18Aug 18 Im just surprised hes back. Hes usually only beholden to the one animated movie and one cameo in the mickey mouse tv show in 2003 with the club like a stand up comedy on ABC 7 channel and the kh games
August 18Aug 18 (just was looking to see if there was an isolated clip of it, but this works; linked to the point where Yen Sid makes an appearance)
August 18Aug 18 Man if Disney wants to move D+ subscriptions so bad make new episodes of house of mouse lol
August 18Aug 18 That would've worked perfectly as a framing device series for the 2010s Mickey Mouse shorts by Paul Rudish.
August 18Aug 18 That series of shorts was so goated I thought Bret Iwan was gonna be out of a job for a while lmao
August 18Aug 18 Thanks for the name. I was blanking on the show name. House of mouse. So you knew what I was referring to
August 18Aug 18 theres no way this movie would finish before secret wars right? if it was just signed? was thinking maybe they do it before secret wars right before the battleworld stuff just to give him closure
August 18Aug 18 With no Phantom Blade 0 demo... looks like I get to start FF16 Rising Tide as soon as tonight. Oh boy I'm sure I'll be fine 🙃 😬 😰 look forward to my reaction to how the tonberry looks. i've heard it's cursed 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003