Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHH

thinks of the side content

Ugh whatever

I need to finish that game before Ocarina of Time comes out

you know what you could do instead

play something else 😌

Damn why did I watch this

You are so right though

Journey one is sick as fuck

and now im scared

Discord Image

Linux illegal?

Why?

Like I get the rest despite how stupid this all is but I don't get the Linux one

What we could have got at TGA orchestra 😔

The fact that they never brought the monk out....

Maybe Geoff isn't as good a guy as I thought.....

we was robbed.

My McDonald's order is 652

You buy the whole store?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top