Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
Saturday at 04:18 PM1 day I'm still waiting for Black Clover S2 E1 to drop. Unless it's not getting a true simuldub I guess. Always possible
Saturday at 04:20 PM1 day This whole season was directed by the guy who worked on the best episode of season 1
17 hours ago17 hr Ranma 1/2 remake S3 has begun. Interesting start thus far I guess. I've just learned at this point to not take this anime too seriously I guess lol
6 hours ago6 hr So there is an excuse at least for season 2 [spoiler]to still be on earth. John kicked Guy out and he's taking the lead of it while Guy goes for the space instead[/spoiler]
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003