Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20224 yr it is -eese like Geese without the Gand yes Ys is a fantastic APRG series and I strongly recommend it
August 21, 20224 yr yeeealso i knew you'd respond when i posted it haha. i remembered you play ys and legend of heroes righti wanted to get into ys way back in the psp days but never got around to it. since i revived my vita recently i figured might as well make it one of the series i play on it
August 21, 20224 yr yeah im all caught up on Ys and Trails (minus the ones that havent made it to the US yet)im a bit of a Ys fanboy now
August 21, 20224 yr “I’m taking a break from Code Vein” I say, like a liar.I am 2:29:43 hours away from reaching 69 hours.
August 21, 20224 yr Nvm I’m not good at video games.This map is actually hella cool.Instead of spreading out, it goes up.
August 21, 20224 yr I UNDERESTIMATED HOW MANY HOURS I HAD TO 69 damnI haven’t played Bloodborne in ages, but I love how the Code system in Code Vein works.Code Vein has its issues, but I think it’s got a lot of interesting concepts and game mechanics that make it pretty unique!It’s also very character based, which is important to me because I like friendship and family dynamics.
August 21, 20224 yr on Xbox One X l hopeeasiIy the best way to pIay it on consoIe cuz the pre-rendered cutscenes and gamepIay are at 4K 😳
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003