Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 24, 20224 yr Well WandaVison was cool, so, that should be good.That show should have had a second season or more episodes- imo it felt rushes.
August 24, 20224 yr it'd be hard to do a 2nd season at this point, though. kinda exposed what the deal was, and it'd be poor writing to just shove everything back into that just for the sake of more episodesthough maybe via a what if episode...?
August 24, 20224 yr Well yeah I meant it more as i feel it should have been designed to have more episodes in its single season or a season 2That firetrucking sucks man I've been waiting on that movie for years already
August 24, 20224 yr its cuz they too brokehttps://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3728813/evil-dead-rise-getting-a-theatrical-release-in-april-2023/
August 24, 20224 yr "oh nooooo, we are so poor, we can only afford to release 2 movies! won't someone please give us more money??? 😭 "
August 24, 20224 yr hmm, i dunno. it looks pretty, but i'm just not getting drawn in as much as i'd need to be to try it out. i wouldn't consider it goty potential at this point, but maybe i'm wrong
August 25, 20224 yr Me, eyeing second-hand BSD mangas:<:oboeye:852987647218548793> :obo_eye::obo_eye::obo_eye::obo_eye::obo_eye:<:oboeye:852987647218548793>
August 25, 20224 yr IM DYING SO MYCH WHAT DID I DO??I hate this boss I need a break.I can’t do this anymore.I have to get to 69 hoursTruck through the pain.I wish I have live I could do so muchI’m so bad at video games but your so good Eva. You could do no wrong. Eva and Jack have the healthiest relationship I’ve ever seen in a video games what is this.Catch me crying in the club.I JUST REALIZED JACK WEARS A CHOKER II am a fool.Of Shakespearean proportion.
August 25, 20224 yr Destiny 2 servers are down just as I was doing Last Wish raid, gotta be kidding me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003