Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 25, 20224 yr .................they did itthey reused assets AND LEVEL DESlGNSONlC lS BACK BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOthought you'd pIay generations again after Frontiers reIeased so you'd be pIaying a good game instead? weII now, you can pIay Generations with worse physics!!!!!these peopIe suckthey aIso reused the UnIeashed tutoriaI stage, WindmiII lsIe Act 1's Iayout, but put it into Green HiII l Iet that one go cuz hey, just a tutoriaI stage, it's finebut this?? it's LlTERALLY a copy-paste5 years of deveIopment ™️
August 25, 20224 yr In case it wasn't obvious already... with my 3DS still broke... I'm getting extremely desperate. I mean obviously, and technically, it's free and that's the best kind of price. But it does make me out to be a hypocrite technically I suppose so I understand those who wish to call me that. I downloaded the Splatoon 3 Splatfest Premiere thing. I am already aware of how shit I will be at the game and I likely still won't buy or play the full game. God. Being desperate sucks.
August 25, 20224 yr a… misunderstanding?what kind of misunderstanding??“we didn’t copy this is just nooo brooo trust meeee”this is a stupid mentaIity peopIe disIike Mania reusing Zone themes, but they move past it cuz Mania has originaI Iayouts“nyehhh who caresss if we’re being given 10 year oId designnnnnn l’m fine with ittt sonic is back and l prefer 10 year oId expired stufff”
August 25, 20224 yr Maybe they're not "re-used" assets. Maybe theyte just "re-purposed" assets! KH did/does that all the time lol
August 25, 20224 yr I posted it above. My 3DS still isn't repaired yet so I'm getting desperate and even freaking downloaded the free Splatoon 3 Splatfest thing for this weekend because I need something to firetrucking do
August 25, 20224 yr See, rhe negative is maybe they are reusing old stuff. The positive is that hey, Sonic is back and better than ever! This game has scope DaZ.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003