Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 26, 20224 yr My fella you dont know what happens when someone tells you to take the l, i barely survived
August 26, 20224 yr FF13 has aged pretty well graphicallySome wonky lip syncing here and there but still pretty solid
August 26, 20224 yr Honestly, I think just about every FF game holds up well, even the ones from NES and SNES.It all comes down to art direction.If you make a game look a certain way and don't just try to go for impressing with current gen graphics, your game has a very good chance of always holding up well graphically.A fitting example of this is KH2.Despite having come out over a decade ago, it still looks absolutely brilliant.
August 26, 20224 yr Snes, hard agree Nes, not my thing but I still respect them for saving square and revolutionizing rpgs
August 26, 20224 yr Last chance I guess. If you wish to play with me tomorrow for Splat 3 free Splatfest... contact me to set something up. Be aware... 1, I'm going to be shit and will be the useless one on the team 100% of the time and 2, I still don't intend on buying and playing full game. I was planning on playing around when servers open (12 pm noon for me in EST)
August 26, 20224 yr I will forever miss the show that had obscene zootopia content as an important plot point
August 26, 20224 yr IiteraIIy trueand l have no idea why it was put into the seriesand that dancethat weird as heII compIeteIy out of pIace dance
August 26, 20224 yr Literally the performance I saw at a comic con in July was more faithful than this
August 26, 20224 yr Straight out of a musicalThe nutcracker in 3d was a better resident evil film and musical
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003