Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr Theres lot of i cleared on alt people who seemingly know nothing about the fight in pugs im told
July 16, 20206 yr I went hard last tier and cleared all 4 for the first time ever before the 24 man came out
July 16, 20206 yr So when this tier came out I was like uhhhh I’ll hold off for a bitRamuh was very daunting to me at first but now I have no problem with itI’m not sure how much of my soul I want to give up to shiva though
July 16, 20206 yr that fight i hate, ik how it works its just more annoying then anything savage and its 3 adds oh boy
July 16, 20206 yr It's ok Shiva only has an early mechanic that wipes the whole party if literally anyone makes even one mistake.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003