Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 28, 20224 yr Favorite examples that come to mind straight away are Not My Responsibility -> OverHeated by Billie Eilish on Happier Than Ever Unfair -> Loaded Gun by 6lack on East Atlanta Love Letter
September 28, 20224 yr That first one might be kinda cheating though because they used two versions of the same instrumental
September 28, 20224 yr I found this Tik-Tok account back when I used the app that would find random songs that could lead into each other. Gonna see if I still have a clip saved somewhere.
September 28, 20224 yr Anthony Hopkins has tremendous onscreen presence, regardless of the role he's playing.
September 28, 20224 yr https://deadline.com/2022/09/disney-character-figment-feature-film-seth-rogen-dan-hernandez-benji-samit-1235129748/
September 28, 20224 yr Lol, do ithttps://tenor.com/view/go-do-it-yes-no-go-for-it-gif-17183104New unit for the game. Has an Anubis motifI think I see the problem: I get all my new music secondhand, like from the radio or in a meme. I never actually get someone's album (or at least, not anymore)
September 29, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/cyno-walk-genshin-impact-cyno-walk-walking-cyno-gif-26776236
September 29, 20224 yr I remember there being a little fit on Twitter because the devs removed the lines that indicated a character’s shoulder blades or something like that lol
September 29, 20224 yr Censorship is weird"Remember kids, cartoon violence is ok, as long as you don't show a nipple!" -Krusty The Klown
September 29, 20224 yr It’s a delicate balancing act, gotta bait the Rule 34 artists who draw attention to your game without bringing down the hammer of Chinese censorship.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003