Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20206 yr . . . . . Honestly it feels a bit awkward because I have a very good imagine for my age and there are some stuff I don't wanna imagine okay, just wanted to be clear about that . . . . . . . . . .
July 22, 20206 yr https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralUnusualHerdKeepohttps://clips.twitch.tv/ZealousUnusualCoffeeDoubleRainbow&Y@&(^$^(@&)^$)(*@$NEEEDhttps://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusBadOrcaNinjaGrumpy
July 22, 20206 yr So starting August 11th you can play all of a realm reborn and heavensward for freeThat’s an incredible and I mean incredible deal
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003