Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 21, 20223 yr woaaahhh coooooI awesommeeeeh weII good for peopIe that didn’t have it before, it seems to be a competent port
October 21, 20223 yr You'll have to rum diagnostics on it laterAnd by diagnostics I mean watch a shit ton of YouTube videos lol
October 21, 20223 yr so I just rewatched the Black Cauldronand f it, imma say it, it's actually pretty good
October 21, 20223 yr on one hand, good on them for teIIing peopIe not to harass Jennifer HaIe or anyone eIse
October 21, 20223 yr but that's IiteraIIy itthey're saying they agree with Jennifer HaIe's statement, but Iike this is her statementl do beIieve what Jason Schrier reported since he has a reaI knack for accuracy regarding his reports, which is depressing since it shows that whether or not there was maIicious intent in HeIIena TayIor's originaI videos, it was wrong it might not be an open and shut case but honestIy neither side is showing proof, because they IiteraIIy can't thanks to NDAsat the end of the day l guess it doesn't matter, we can beIieve Jason's reports as facts we can beIieve HeIIena's originaI videos as facts but we'II stiII have Jennifer HaIe as Bayonetta in 3 anywaysl wish this controversy didn't exist
October 21, 20223 yr Taylor claimed she doesn't give a shit about NDA. If that's true... there's nothing stopping her from continuing to break it and provide proof of her claims. The fact that she claimed the Bloomberg report is 'an absolute lie' and then says 'she just wants to put the bloody franchise behind her and focus on the theatre' pretty much tells me all I need to know. Just me personally though. But yes I'm sick of it as well. I refuse to really engage with it for the most part now. And the end of the day... blame is a two-way street. Not a one-way lane
October 21, 20223 yr I played last night. I haven’t encountered anything to make me want to stop playing yet. Performance is occasionally choppy, gameplay can be floaty at times, and the writing/VA has its’ ups and downs.The opener was dope af though
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003