Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 11, 20223 yr I FORGOT HE BREAKS THE 4TH WALL.Hey @Daz_4thMy friend is buying Frontiers. Anyway, I love Christopher.Always have.
November 11, 20223 yr My friend and I are trying to find places to watch Underground together.<:aightdascool:781233759297994752>
November 11, 20223 yr I am totally normal about this news.Me likey da Sonic.I need my shitty Knuckles plush with me.
November 11, 20223 yr so did ll genuineIy have no idea how l sat through them they're so awkward Imao
November 11, 20223 yr Blaze dying was the first time I ever cried in a video gameAnd now I find roger van der weide's parodies unironically better written
November 11, 20223 yr I have been in deep depression, when I first heard about thisJust hearing the news about his passing hits me lot a mack truck
November 11, 20223 yr There's no way- oh my God I'm so heart broken; that man was around my entire life what the firetruck man
November 11, 20223 yr is it possible that pokémon legends arceus will get any new updates or new content ?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003