Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 13, 20223 yr l didyou were drawing diIuc/kaeya/xinho/aether/xuangxing/zhongIiunIess you meant genshin the character
November 13, 20223 yr LOLLLLthe day he becomes an actuaI pIayabIe character weIIl guess we'II know why you just ran out of money one day for no reason
November 13, 20223 yr I don't spend money on jack shit.Genshin can have my soul, but not my wallet.That title goes to Kingdom Hearts.
November 13, 20223 yr I got back into playing Legends of Arceus after weeks of not playing, it feels good to play it again. I also transferred a shiny Teddiursa and it's final evolve Hisuian form, Ursaluna (I think the name is) from Pokemon Go to Legends of Arceus. I really miss the national dex and hate to see all my Pokemon in Pokemon Home, which I have to pay like four dollars a month for. Oh and today was Teddiursa's Community Day. Edited November 13, 20223 yr by ienzo628
November 13, 20223 yr so, here's a question i have about sonic frontiers: does the cyber corruption affect gameplay at all, or is it just a story thing? because if it's the latter, then that feels like a real missed opportunity on the part of sega/sonic team
November 14, 20223 yr just a story thing totaI missed opportunity to give sonic Iike, a new form or smthn
November 14, 20223 yr BRUHHHHrift apart demon souIs uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh astro's pIayroom uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhl caII for assistance
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003