Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 6, 20223 yr Would be nice if Bloodborne got a new-gen upgrade and port, but I’ve been huffing that copium for a couple years now.
December 6, 20223 yr I'm afraid at this point, you're gonna have to wait for PS4 emuIators to run better
December 6, 20223 yr there will be a bloodborne remaster in the future, it's 100% sure, but the longer they hold onto it, the more money it will make and the better it will be in term of upgrade
December 6, 20223 yr I don’t think it really needs a full on remaster, just an upgrade in resolution and frame rate
December 6, 20223 yr or they remaster it and sell it on pc too when they are ready for a sequel, like they've been doing recently
December 6, 20223 yr Bloodborne 2 would likely have to be taken up by another studio, because I would think that the overwhelming sales and success of Elden Ring have dissuaded FROM from making another exclusive
December 6, 20223 yr you only really need miyazaki and art directors to sell it i think, the gameplay part can be done by anyone im sureoh they also have the demon's souls dev available
December 6, 20223 yr Overwatch 2 Season 2 starts in the next couple hours or so. What are the odds that the servers will be completely inaccessible for like 24 hours again?
December 6, 20223 yr I'm hoping the same doesn't happen for the new Destiny 2 season@HuntSD#7607 have you seen the new trailer?
December 6, 20223 yr Only the name of the season, other than that going in blind if I canNo point in watching a trailer that came out two hours before the new season if Bungie doesnt care why should I to watch it
December 6, 20223 yr FairI'm hella busy today so I won't be able to do anything until later tonight but here's hoping it's fun
December 6, 20223 yr https://discord.com/channels/179158453640495104/493890345751412737/1049759346982146088 Just gonna call myself out here, I haven’t played through Bloodborne. If it got upgraded and rereleased I’d probably buy it again at some point and still not play through it. I’m shit at FROM’s games, I just really like Bloodborne’s atmosphere and lore.I’m a casual enjoyer of HP Lovecraft inspired works. Never been willing to really dive into the rabbit hole though.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003