Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 15, 20233 yr but specifically Donald saying italso they could've said literally any other word, pallooka is not a common word so
February 15, 20233 yr How dare the trailer from Volume 9 tease me with the idea that Ruby might actually get some character development.
February 15, 20233 yr currently playing gow ragnarök for the very first time. I really enjoy the combat system and graphics.the parrying is very satisfying
February 15, 20233 yr Be warned for SCREAM fans, the killer reveal footage for the film has leaked online
February 15, 20233 yr That's the fattest meme- they're doing a sequel based on the alternate endingThat's not even like if they continued Snyder Verse cause that's like, a directors cut; true intention thing. This was a special feature on the DVD 😂
February 15, 20233 yr how often do you die? just asking for myself because i am not as good as i remember being in the previous game (where i also was not very good, lol)this, for sure. it'd be like asking if goofy saying "ahyuck" was a kh reference
February 15, 20233 yr Anyway... Tales of Xillia has finally* been completed. I went over 10 days without playing it... so when I finally have time to play it again... *of course I was literally at the end of it lol. Honestly... Xillia is hands down the best Tales of game I've played from the PS3 era and it's not even close. Graces is great and all, don't get me wrong, but Xillia gets everything right. Story does go up and down honestly... but every time it seemed like it was plateauing... something would happen that would interest me and intrigue me again. I don't mind a story like that. Gameplay was fantastic as well. Just as good as Graces except with even more stuff that made it even better. Jude pretty easily is now my second favorite Tales of MC and Tales of character. Teepo is easily my second favorite Tales of mascot and I can't wait to see more of him. Why? Because I'm playing the sequel next obviously!! lol. After some 'buffer' demos from the Nintendo Direct that was announced. I just hope it's not another Symphonia 2 situation where everyone hated the sequel (though I loved it but clearly that's literally only me). I guess I'm about to find out... 😅
February 15, 20233 yr I played on normal when the game came out. Didn't die that many times, just a handful.
February 15, 20233 yr Now here's my updated Tales of list for those who care about that kind of thing: Abyss Berseria Xillia Graces f Symphonia Zestiria Symphonia 2 Vesperia
February 16, 20233 yr damn vesperia's aII the way at the bottom? thought everyone Ioved that game with aII the hubbub around it when the PS4 version reIeasedaIso the fact that the Symphonia 2 is Iower ranked than Symphonia is genuine depression. idk much about TaIes of frankIy, but a sequeI being deemed worse than the first is never a good signthat ain't "eh it's just not as good" it's often times "bro this is actuaIIy just bad"
February 16, 20233 yr I was disappointed at the end of Vesperia but clearly it's literally only meEverything above Vesperia I liked
February 16, 20233 yr Eh. I wouldn’t take that as a rule. People generally think less of Mario 2 than Mario 1, but that says nothing about the quality of the Mario series in general.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003