Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 11, 20206 yr i feel like im in 1.0 end day againhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742555960286904481/742695823653077032/SPOILER_unknown.pngHMMMMMCHEMISTHINT?
August 11, 20206 yr probablyI'm sure you can find a community for anything if you go out and search free free company or something there was a Kingdom Hearts FC a ex friend was a part of onnce but they didn't really know about the series they just like the people in it
August 11, 20206 yr Sounds like it's funAlso the bunny can wear that the headpiece which is so cool that I heard from the leaksMe and my friend want to do it together so I won't play until then
August 11, 20206 yr I've only listen to the music I haven't seen anything yet I probably won't get to play it this week but the song is real nice
August 11, 20206 yr I mean I'm not surprised by it but I guess we will have to wait and see what will come of it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003