Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20233 yr that is the funniest thumbnaiI I've seen in a whiIeweII at Ieast it's on top and not the entire thing
April 3, 20233 yr What is even the point?! The characters were all human and the movie took place in a real world setting! WHAT IS LIVE ACTION SUPPOSED TO ACHIEVE HERE?!?
April 3, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/lion-king-sunrise-morning-gif-4549215Coming to Dreamlight Valley Wednesday
April 3, 20233 yr I think I get it now. It was never enough to have a good film: it had to be live-action so that it would be taken seriously in Hollywood, because "animation is for kids"That's the driving point behind these remakes (and money, of course)
April 3, 20233 yr hey there paIs! I come from the future!!with proof!for you see, I have reaI actuaI cgi shots from the moana remake!!!!check them out guys you'II notice the Iack of coIour and Iife is a great showcase of how dead inside I am
April 3, 20233 yr Even though HOTD was great, this story feels right to tell but too late in a already potential bloated series.
April 3, 20233 yr is this DC's try at spiderman ?more light tone and colorful than their usual stuffoh and is this part of their new universe thing or on the side ?
April 3, 20233 yr So it's weird- this movie and the Aquaman movie in December are the last 2 films in the DCEU. Apparently theyre gonna lead into that Flash movie which is gonna be the episode zero basically of the new cinematic universeWhich, is called the DCU.
April 3, 20233 yr And, just to piss me off, even that the new Aquaman movie leads into the Flash movie, it's unsure if Jason Mamoa is gonna stay on as Aquaman, cause firetruck me, right?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003