Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 13, 20233 yr I NEED THIS DAMN THINGNOWGOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTYnot really cus zelda but it'll be mine probably
April 13, 20233 yr btw chainsaw man opening guy is doing the theme songof the gamealso I was right againthey did the FFXIV thing🙂
April 13, 20233 yr I'II give the game this for sure, the overaII work in this scene is great! the movement the animation the camerawork it's reaIIy dang nice but the motion bIur is genuineIy disgusting and so far I don't see an option to turn it off
April 13, 20233 yr I'm so happy the hunts aren't just random trashmobsthe mob they showed had one bigger enemyit's also crazy how big the amount of people was that can't firetrucking readlike how did people expect this to be more than ffxvispiderman will happen when the movie gets releasedto get the maximum marketing
April 13, 20233 yr non-disgusting bitrate version though the motion bIur is stiII awfuI okay you know what.I have to thank the game Iots rnwe have this and it aIIows me to describe aII of the indirect Iighting whenever it appears
April 13, 20233 yr man I was happy to see the guys from the first trailer just be cautious tho before clicking
April 13, 20233 yr I JUST SAW THE TEARS KF YHE KINGDO M TRAILER AND WATCHED IT REPEATEDLY OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003