Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr I'm convinced now that Nintendo could make the most insane Zelda game ever and people would still find a way to whine and complain about it. "Nintendo is using Ganondorf as a villain again? They are so damn lazy" "It's not a real Zelda game because it doesn't have iron boots and fishing"and somehow people are still calling totk a dlc 💀
April 14, 20233 yr to the outside it reaIIy does seem that waynot heIped at aII by the compiete Iack of any graphicaI enhancememnts
April 14, 20233 yr I mean,It doesn't look that much better or different lolPeople said the same thing about Ragnarok but that actually feels and felt like a whole ass different/new game.I mean, what else can they do? Go from 480p to 480i? 😂
April 14, 20233 yr I’d say different about OOT and MM, since those two have compIeteIy different coIour paIIetspIus Link’s modeI is more detaiIed in MMJENDJDBSJBEJF
April 14, 20233 yr this shit makes me still so upset 😔 Nintendo games could look so firetrucking amazing if Nintendo would make a more modern console. I remember TP looked firetrucking sick during the time it came out compared to other gamesI thought as a kid that this shit looked like real lifeeverytime I watch emulator videos I get firetrucking depressed💀I tweeted SE's senior influencer relations manager a question regarding the motion blur in XVI btw. I hope SE does another Q&A this or next monthwhere they can answer these thingsand also if we can disable the combat log and dmg numbers
April 14, 20233 yr or at the very Ieast, adjust it’s sizebut beyond anything eIse, the motion bIur needs a sIiderunIike 7R where there’s onIy per-object bIur, here the sIightest movement murders
April 14, 20233 yr the major reason why I want them to allow us disabling log and numbers is basically that they can ruin combo videos. They made all these crazy and flashy animations for skills but they get overshadowed by the log and dmg numbersin combo videos I want to see all these animations properly because I want to see sick and flashy stuffand motion blur not necessarily because it ruins how the game looks but due to health concerns. Someone pointed out that you can actually get motion sickness from motion blurand I googled itand it's really an issueI never thought about this 💀
April 14, 20233 yr Well you guys know what it is right?Nintendo wants to be different."Everyone is doing discs? Let's do cartridges!" "Everyone is doing dual analog? Let's have 4 face buttons- one bigger than the other!" "Everyone is doing regular controllers? Let's invent motion controllers!" "Everyone is doing 4K HD holy shit graphics? Let's do 720p SD cards!"They care more about standing out/being different than having good tech. I guarantee they'd go back to SNES-Era cartridges if it was feasible. Why? Cause it's different.
April 14, 20233 yr what I worry about now is if their devs wanna put up with those absurd IimitationsSwitch games are essentiaIIy stuck in the PS3 era, sometimes better, often worse (with ports)
April 14, 20233 yr https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446042985876946954/1079092600688087111/IMG_3092.gif
April 14, 20233 yr Guys I just can't stop thinking about Tears of the KingdomLikeHoly shitCan I go back in time to watch it for the first time againMy emotions were literally all over the place
April 14, 20233 yr .....1 biIIion??dude this company hasn't had a proper success after the first movie in Iike, 2017 or smthn
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003