Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 17, 20233 yr weII damnwhat a way to make me unexcitedthis is supposed to be a spin-off show not a dvd extra Imao
April 17, 20233 yr the character so forgettabIe that you forgot himhe’s that poIice guy who’s the embodiment of “I’m trying to be cooI” sitcom edition
April 17, 20233 yr I hope their booth at the convention will have the game. I pray to the rng godsthey did this with 7R too and it was so randomI remember when I randomly played FFXV on a anime convention because SE had a booth thereand the SE staff asked me if I like the gameand I told them "yeah the titan fight looks fun but the combat sucks"💀
April 17, 20233 yr watch just bc you brought it up they're gonna pull a fakeout and have him appear at the end and be all "oops Ganondorf was using MY body"
April 17, 20233 yr my ps5 can't see discs anymore wtf...not even a fking year and it's already starting to be a piece of crap for real
April 17, 20233 yr but i want the physical version of some games like ffxvii still don't know why we can't get the digital version with the physical one, just put a one time code inside idk
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003