Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 20, 20233 yr Oh yeah, forgot to say that you can add me if you need a hand with anything (or just want to buy shit from my teapot on the weekend, lol)
April 21, 20233 yr I mean…that’s how it goes when you just release a game out of the blue with zero marketing
April 21, 20233 yr Also doesn't help it's on gamepassIt helps getting people to play it, not buy itGoing to be interesting how a AAA game like Starfield is gonna do, sales wise
April 21, 20233 yr haha that's so epicthe game had over a miIIion pIayers on xbox but does that mean much when most were IikeIy gamepass pIayerson one hand, they shouId totes reIease it on other systems to heIp saIes but on the other hand this is xbox's Iike, one excIusive I actuaIIy wantdespite that, it didn't make enough moneyactuaI misery
April 21, 20233 yr I know right? Its the one game that made me actually consider buying an Xbox for about 30 seconds.
April 21, 20233 yr Don't even need an xbox, this game doesn't demand much so a decent enough PC works
April 21, 20233 yr I m a oin fairness, the game's poIygon counts are absurdIy high so I guess it makes sense? couId just impIement hardcore LODs though, game's artstyIe carries it enough for Iow poIy to not be too awfuI
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003