Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 21, 20233 yr See, this is why I’m not a pc gamer. It’s never as simple as just finding the game you want and downloading it.
April 21, 20233 yr It's sad cause it's a good game but the shadow drop and the platforms audience didn't help it
April 21, 20233 yr yeah game would have sold more on multiplatformespecially switch and ps5/ps4microsoft should pay them honestly a bonusjust bc of the game's qualityI'm quite sure Phil Spencer will do this. Right? Right!?
April 21, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/LDAWB/status/1649408912695648256?t=FvbzaboiUjkVFK1POvacyg&s=19
April 21, 20233 yr you say that, but they have Iike, 2 excIusives Imaoomg I can't wait to pIay hifi rush anduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaIoyeah
April 21, 20233 yr https://www.tiktok.com/@drarryhq/video/7222236656018017541?q=harry%20potter%20cast%20on%20a%20remake&t=1682091102390this uh.didn't age quite weII"think of something originaI"💀💀💀💀💀💀
April 21, 20233 yr Maybe that's more reason to go for third party ? You know, so they can get more money from their games.
April 22, 20233 yr or eIse we’II get a zeIda movie that doesn’t Iet Iink use any of his expressions because the team is just so fuII of creativity and passion
April 22, 20233 yr also @__@https://tenor.com/view/legend-of-zelda-video-game-confused-dizzy-spin-gif-5506708https://tenor.com/view/legend-of-zelda-video-game-confused-dizzy-spin-gif-5506708
April 22, 20233 yr hard to believe there's still only 1 demo for sonic frontiers, and it's the switch version
April 22, 20233 yr good Iess infected systemshe has vareity you goose tbh I couId repIace aII of these with just windwaker and my point'd be made
April 22, 20233 yr I'm currently playing FF4 and I had to look up a walkthrough on YouTube to see if I accidentally activated easy mode. But turns out the game is really that braindead 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003