Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 22, 20233 yr open question: who would y'all cast as zidane and kuja? seems a good chunk of people don't like their voices in dissidia, and i don't have a good stance since i never played ff9 myself
April 22, 20233 yr Their voice actors are ok, but the direction feels, for me, one note. Felt like the director was like "ey Bryce, be a whacky ladies man theif man and nothing elze", or "ey Kuja VA " (I forgot his name lol) "sound like a bored theater kid." The performances don't reflect their subtlies.Off hand I can't think of ideal "replacements" I'd need to think for a bitI actually think Matthew Mercer could pull off a good Kujo; basically just be Evil!Yusuke lol but at the same time he's slowly becoming Troy Baker in terms of being in everything lol
April 23, 20233 yr I popped for Red Like Roses 3.I have some gripes with this season for sure but it's the best one in years.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003