Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 28, 20233 yr I still can't believe they made firetrucking alvis non-binary and even gave it a lore reason. what a power move
April 28, 20233 yr tho listening to the radio again and then understanding the ending with the blink of light coming down to earth, Next xeboblade is gonna be CRAZY
April 28, 20233 yr Next Xenoblade might likely be the 1, 2 and 3 people who have to defend their new home against the old ones from Klaus era who escaped before the planet got destroyed
April 28, 20233 yr those mfs are gonna be like why are there cat people? the world is one now so its gonna be interesting it split went back together then split and back together it went
April 28, 20233 yr I hope we see the trinity processor blades in the next game. They set all of them up for future nerfed versions. If Logos core still exists Malos can return. Pneuma is already nerfed. Ontos too bc it's only A. And Shulk + Rex promised that we will see them again. the ending was such a massive lorebombI can't believe they did thatthis is theory content for the next 10 years
April 28, 20233 yr I wonder if they used the pyra/mythra choice in XC2 and used the data to decide how they deal with them in the futurexc2 community axed mythra💀also I love how firetrucking broken Rex is
April 28, 20233 yr i would but nintendo dont got achievements for me to care muchif it was a plat id be all over it
April 28, 20233 yr it's kinda weird how that works if PSN didn't have pIatinum trophies I wouId've 100%'d Iike, 2 gamesmost games don't give you rewards for 100% compIetion so, the pIatinum's are reaIIy the onIy reason to go after them
April 28, 20233 yr I can’t beIieve it’s happeningSweetooth Iooking juuuust righthope he has his head set on fire and it remains that way at some point> The Playstation hit game is coming to the TV series. my head hurts stop it
April 28, 20233 yr Honestly the character designs are kinda boringToph looks great and Zuko having lucious hair is niceThe other three tho is a bit eh
April 28, 20233 yr I think Sokka looks good but Aang looks...offI need to watch some more of Avatar, I'm only through like half of the first season
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003