Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 16, 20233 yr I dont understand when people complain about long movies and yet would gladly binge a 9 hour+ show with little to no breaks p: funny
May 16, 20233 yr trust me, I don't get them eithermy maximum time for anything is 2 and a haIf hours before I turn it off and do something eIse
May 16, 20233 yr Because it's in the name, one is a movie the other is a showIf you make a movie to the point it's over 3 hours long then you might as well make a limit showThere are plenty of those, it's not unheard ofA tv show is also split up in ways you can just pause between episodes, movies is meant to be watched in one goI had to look it up and this is a theater releaseThat's even more insane, having people sit in a theater for 3 and a half goddamn hours
May 16, 20233 yr having an intermission in your movie would make things slightly better, but that still limits your own time and freedom to decide when to continue watching lolbut yeah i agree with all that
May 16, 20233 yr i don't recall the last time i heard about a movie that did it in general, its usually theatrical performances that do itbut i do know there was at least 1 in recent times that did loli never went myself soor maybe I'm thinking of the movie marathons for longer series of movieslike those crazy MCU ones that do before a big release sometimes lol
May 16, 20233 yr https://deadline.com/2023/05/writers-strike-the-penguin-colin-farrell-suspends-production-1235368340/ The Batman spin-off "The Penguin" to be put on hold during the WGA strike until the writers get a fair deal.
May 16, 20233 yr I think long movies are not only good, but should not be phased out as an art formMaybe I'm bias with Good, Bad, and The Ugly being one of my all tike favorites, but when done well, shits a work of art, man.
May 16, 20233 yr I can't even binge right tbh. You tell me to sit and watch 9 episodes of the mandalorian in a row? I'll probably get through 2, maybe 3 before I need to take a break and do something else. And I actually like the mandalorian, so it's not like there's a lack of interestSo when you tell me your movie is that long? I may watch it, but don't be surprised if I stop it and make my own intermission because I'm not gonna be able to watch uninterrupted for that long. And if it's at the theater? That's a non-starter since I can't have them stop it for me
May 16, 20233 yr so tldr blizzard liedand removed the main thing that made overwatch 2 the "2"firetruck you Microsoftneed to get used to "Microsoft" instead of "blizzard" in case that microsoft somehow wins
May 16, 20233 yr Takes like this are weird, if a director wants it to be that long they should be allowed to do so, its not like youre forced to watch it or anything.
May 16, 20233 yr I was looking forward to having a story for Overwatch cause it is interesting but now they cheaped out and are doing seasonal story events again that are the same bs we always had
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003