Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20233 yr OF COURSE THATS WHAT IT ISBecause the multi BILLionaires need even MORE money, DaZI'm so tired, I can'tI'm not strong enough 😭
August 8, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/mr-incredible-incredibles-i-cant-i-cant-lose-you-im-not-strong-gif-16437924
August 8, 20233 yr “the endgame is to allow things to drag on until union members start losing their apartments and losing their houses”
August 8, 20233 yr so how likely is it that they will show unova remakes and will firetruck them up?I hope it's pixel art and not the ugly chibi stylethe pokemon tcg game gets a portPog
August 8, 20233 yr by how awfuI anything game-reIated Iooks from this franchiseeverything Iooks Iike a bIender previewI genuineIy beIieve any PSP game out there Iooks Ieagues better than this Iate 2023 Switch game from the most popuIar francise everwhy is there IiteraIIy no Iighting at aII
August 8, 20233 yr Can't say I'm terribly surprised. This is the art style the first game went with too."Let's make our films even cheaper and less watchable." Great business plan guysGod damn the utter incompetence of these Hollwood monkeys! Any other job would've fired them ages ago!Just for this, I hope the strike NEVER ends. Burn Hollywood to the firetrucking ground for all I care!
August 8, 20233 yr cackling because i didn't even read the backlog before responding. i actually called it LMAO
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003