Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20233 yr Forgot about the Jet Set Radio successor game released recently. https://tech4gamers.com/bomb-rush-cyberfunk-positive-reviews-steam/?fbclid=IwAR1i92xGCN0BnvNu3e5PoqYBJy9rTbyuhKj3bEMv4NFAmfus6PUsTtTCTRg
August 21, 20233 yr Mega do you want to play anything these days anymore?I'm worried about your future as a #EpicGamer
August 21, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/destinytrack/status/1693398097009819977?t=DtMjg1KmpIzhSJwubif9pA&s=19
August 21, 20233 yr Oh my God I saw that yesterday I forgot to tell yohI thought it was my Playstation Store lagging or something but NOPENO.That's genuinely the Screenshot they decided to use.
August 21, 20233 yr 👍in other words, that's how the game is going to be, no?I mean that's what they're showing
August 21, 20233 yr you can IiteraIIy force the game to run at native 60fps on Duckstation without many issuesso why wouId I ever buy this
August 21, 20233 yr Yeah, and it's AWESOMEI plug my PS2 through a AV-HD adapter to my TV, and MGS1 in buttery smooth framerate is so sick dude
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003