Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr carefuI everyonewe aII know tomahawk chops are death bIowsmay I ask, how many fooIs have you kiIIed today?
August 29, 20233 yr Goblin Punch and the jumps helped me cheese encounters after I got the accessories and broke the damage limit. Barriers were null also thanks to Buster Sword proficiency.
August 29, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1696575252111782154?t=5HYNDv_WDAhu0NwFvlYNSA&s=19
August 30, 20233 yr Am I ever* going to learn that trying to talk sense into the brick walls known as 'Pokemon fans' is *CHALLENGE IMPOSSIBLE? Probably not... but I really should... 😩
August 30, 20233 yr So basically "go mainstream and cater to the normirs."Nah just joking could you imagine if I meant that seriously though?Betchu feel silly for rolling your eyes now don't ya 😌
August 30, 20233 yr i thought this was fairly known already? persona 3 went in an entirely different direction which is part of the reason it grew so populari guess the going under part is new info tho lolbut considering how heavily they lean on persona now it could have been guessed
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003