Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 5, 20233 yr HOW DO I DESTROY THE GENERATOR?I’M ACTUALLY STUCKWORK YOU STUPID HAME PLSI AM ASS NAKED IN THE BASE.YES# Y E S
September 5, 20233 yr Holy firetruck I thought Chicken Run was deadInteresting idea but wouldn’t that be a pain to code OS-wise?
September 5, 20233 yr not at aII reaIIy just why wouId you incIude 2 different ports for different cartridges Iike, standard SD cart and new cartridge format? it wouIdn't be hard to code at aII, it's easy for a competent OS to teII apart what's writabIe storage and what's a gameoh I absoIuteIy need more Aardman their animation gives me Iife
September 5, 20233 yr the game was a good indie gameid have liked a more better ending. maybe stray 2
September 5, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/kalebprime/status/1698924582286053612?s=46&t=zlZBX862dO9h74hPW2YNXQ
September 5, 20233 yr https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/spider-man-unlimited-infinity-comic-preview-interview-with-writer-christos-gagethats not even good that theres no true ps5 exclusive
September 5, 20233 yr Sooner or later people are going to realize that "jUsT hAvE eVeRyThInG bE oN aLl CoNsOlEs" is gonna kill this buisness.
September 5, 20233 yr You know what? This... I can actually accepthttps://tenor.com/view/stray-ps5-playstation-cat-meow-gif-17486050https://tenor.com/view/stray-ps5-playstation-cat-meow-gif-17486050
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003