Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 9, 20233 yr if this shit makes it into rebirth I will cancel Square Enix on Twitter this is legitimately gaming rumours you heard as a kid but turned out to be massive bullshit except that it's unironically in the game
September 9, 20233 yr I firetrucked up the date with Barret and have to replay it againhttps://tenor.com/view/all-might-noooooooo-screaming-shouting-my-hero-academia-gif-16850514
September 9, 20233 yr What is up with SE’s blue eye obsession though? This needs to be studied in a lab.
September 9, 20233 yr I have been screaming “I have the power of god and anime on my side” this entire chapter.Which isn’t wrong.
September 9, 20233 yr ff is so peak regarding thateverytime a new ff gets released I am like "no way they will make something more epic"and then you get the craziest spectacle ever
September 9, 20233 yr I forgot Naruto was a thing for 2 years and saw this really cool Sasuke cosplay and I was just like, “That’s a weird outfit to put Noctis in” then I saw the hashtags and felt like the dumbest man alive 💀
September 9, 20233 yr it's come to my attention that the original voice actors aren't coming back because the studio didn't want to pay the union fees that come with casting them. take that as you will
September 9, 20233 yr If people don't know beforehand and there is no counter in-game, people would be screwed there.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003