Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr I hope they flesh out NibelheimNibelheim in og is so anticlimacticconsidering how important it is for the storygod this zack stuff is so risky
September 14, 20233 yr "We know fans are dying to see one scene in particular"They better not change it
September 14, 20233 yr It does say there is "free exploration"Sounds like there will be more stuff to do that will take up time
September 14, 20233 yr even if it is 100 hours for everything it's still 20-30 hours longer than Remake 100%
September 14, 20233 yr I mean remake is like 40-ish hours from start to finish if you do all the sidequests
September 14, 20233 yr I can't get over Cait Sith being scottishI am so happy that's backAlso I am guessing this is Costa del Sol
September 14, 20233 yr Ok the last rebirth trailer was kinda disappointing.This one firetruckin OWNS.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003