Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

one of the best

My favorite Rythm game is the Soldier performance at the end of Junon.

There's an ascend option, so seems like you can fly around and it's not just gliding

after 20 hours of breeding chocobos

Ohh I wonder if this will be a thing

IMA GET MY WHITE CHOCOBO

I was expecting that to be saved for RE3

we see multiple color in the trailer, maybe it's just capture based

Also I am pretty sure this segment is the one under Junon
image.png

Is the dolphin back

Yeah I think so

ye

budget leviathan

And Tifa and Aeirth think you're creeping on her cause you give her CPR?

btw Alexander being a summon also means we will get Neo Bahamut, Typhon,Titan and Kujata

Neo Bahamut?!

Oh god

kujata in the trailer

there's a 3rd bahamut step too

Bahamut Zero

WE next year, Are eating the best in febuary

dies

Like in Remake I am expecting that to change

summon aren't in same order as og tho

I hope Hades makes it into Rebirth too

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top