Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 16, 20233 yr https://x.com/MKH13Omasters/status/1703013597574742042?s=20this game is gonna be fire
September 16, 20233 yr You're gonna say that in the KH server huh?Honestly I see way more Nomura haters than fanboys
September 16, 20233 yr true but there is a reason they do, of course some people have just "He`s trash" takes but, some are pretty spot on what nomura is weak at which at most is his writing.he`s great at directing scenes like the secret endings which are the best
September 16, 20233 yr I also have a PS2 and a Wii that I might want to get repaired. I don't know how to stream with those Twitch though. I know it's possible.
September 16, 20233 yr I honestly think he's a good writer, but I wish he just didn't write like everything is going to get a sequelBut like what has he really written aside from KH and parts of OG7?To my knowledge aside from character design he didn't write CC at all, and he only directed 7R with minimal writin
September 16, 20233 yr it mostly stems from KHbut theres so many games that you can look at it and see how he writeshe has his moments but he does retcon and change the rules too many times \
September 16, 20233 yr Like the only retcon I don't like is the whole "Nobody's can grow hearts you guys" thing cause it feels like it renders KH2 and a lot of its themes as moot.
September 16, 20233 yr But like, the usual stuff people pick; all the new characters, revealing Sora isn't the only keyblade weirder or "real" chosen one, even the time travel- those don't bother meI actually think the Time Travel is done wellJustNot in DDD lolOr, it wasn't explained well, I mean.
September 16, 20233 yr he should have never touched it in the first placetime travel and multiverse is not easy to just put in a story
September 16, 20233 yr True enough, in fact I even agree with you tbhI defended DDD when it came out cause I was like"Just wait for 3, just wait for 3 it'll all make sense" And vanilla 3 just let me down in some ways
September 16, 20233 yr like if it was a thing in the beginning sure but he literally just tossed that in there
September 16, 20233 yr I actually was so burnt out from the last 6 years of that point of the KH3 dev cycle that I legit didn't touch a KH anything AT ALL for a year until Remind came outRemind and the conclusion of UX and DR gave me a little bitnofnmy faith back- to the point I'm excited for KH4
September 16, 20233 yr yeah cause now its a clean slatenew arc that he can just tell a story and HOPEFULLY no more Time BS
September 16, 20233 yr Yeah now we have reality warping philosophical Evangelion kinda bullshit lol#LetSoraHaveAnExistentialCrisis
September 16, 20233 yr I want to see him depressed tho like fully cause he been happy too longI dont count Com
September 16, 20233 yr Idk about that KH2 Sora is pretty moody with lots of 'tudeEspecially in the second halfHell Sora is super moody for most of KH1 if you think about itThe only time I feel like he was really "happy go lucky" is in some of the Disney worlds but just Coded and 3D lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003