Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 30, 20206 yr theres this 5 episode anime miniseries on youtube that goes through each character a little bitits unnecesarybut if you wanted to watch that as well, its there
September 30, 20206 yr Alright, if I'm invested enough afterwards, I might watch itBut it's cool that it's thereSo what was kingsglave?Was that the movie?
September 30, 20206 yr kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVits definitely a popcorn moviei would say its personally my favorite of the 3 ff filmsit feels like some kind of bizarre coincidence that the ff15 twitter would close like the day after i got back into ff15I personally was just so uninterested in playing the dlcs when they first came out because i felt like it wasnt worth the money thennow 4 years later it does feel worth it
September 30, 20206 yr I definitely feel like with everything out and after play 7R, I'm more interested in the newer gamesI will definitely be looking more into 16 than I thought I would
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003