Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20233 yr it was an older build too iirclike on the surface it was probably similar enough but the behind the scenes coding was probably incompatible for a carry over
September 20, 20233 yr good I liked XVI's zones in terms of structure. My issue is more the content that lacked. If we get XVI's zone structure but with more things to do that is the optimal formular for me which I would love to see in all future games
September 20, 20233 yr Imagine Nintendo could get back Rare and start to make their own Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong games again. It would be so awesome!
September 20, 20233 yr I am overanalyzing the firetruck out of the OMEN trailer now that I know what's going on.There are so many easter eggs, parallels, and warnings I.So manyhttps://tenor.com/view/miau-gif-25383872https://tenor.com/view/miau-gif-25383872
September 20, 20233 yr so according to the rebirth preview leak the areas sound like FFXIV zones the junon map had literally FATES apparently
September 20, 20233 yr can someone tell me if this alternate key art is real? because holy firetruck SE you are evilI thought this was photoshopped but apparently it's realSephiroth be like "which one am I gonna murder this time "
September 20, 20233 yr Really? Cause to me it just hammers more that Zack and Aerith are dying. Both on the right side with the bright blue skye Zack always has
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003